M4x Communication System
Raven’s innovative M4x communication technology is the foundation of our latest product line. It helps customers overcome several challenging applications with minimal effort.
M4x technology is a useful tool that can simplify system design by replacing multiple network elements. In addition, it can solve unique
problems that would otherwise involve very expensive and troublesome adaptations to larger systems.
M4x offers a flexible, scalable, and economical solution in both small (starting at 2 ports) and large (hundreds of ports) applications.
The M4x Communication System's scalability is based on different Raven-manufactured “modules". For example, adding a 4-wire module to an M4x System provides two additional full-duplex channels of 4-wire audio. Up to 24 channels are supported in the main M4x chassis (the main M4x chassis is a standard 2RU, 19-inch chassis). Additionally, up to two M4x expansion chassis can be ganged to the main M4x chassis, with each M4x Expansion Chassis (standard 2RU, 19-inch chassis) adding another 72 channels. There are a variety of Raven-manufactured modules available to create robust customer-configured communication systems.
The current suite of M4x modules includes:
• VOIP Digitize voice signals and send over a digital network
• 4-wire Audio: Two channels of full duplex 4-wire audio
• PSTN (SNI) Access Two channels of PSTN access
• 2-wire Telephone Two 2-wire telephone connections
• 4-wire Telephone Two 4-wire telephone connections
• Conference Bridge 32 channels of call conferencing
• Relay Six double throw or eight single throw contacts
• RS-232 Two RS-232 data channels
• I/O Monitors or controls up 16 control points as input or output
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.